Main Menu

Home FAQs


Who can pursue a program at the Herriman Campus?

The University of Utah will only offer upper-division courses in select programs at Herriman (See programs page). Students may apply for admission to these programs as transfer students through the regular transfer admissions process Visit the How to Apply page to learn more. Students transferring from SLCC or another domestic regionally accredited college or university will be considered for admission at the Herriman Campus.

Can I access the Herriman Campus as a UOnline or Main Campus Student?

Yes, the Herriman Campus can be utilized by all University of Utah Students; it’s a great location if you need a study spot, touch-down spot for study groups, or want to access university support services through the Engage U team.

How much does it cost to attend the Herriman Campus?

Tuition and fees for University of Utah undergraduate courses at the Herriman Campus are the same as students on the main campus. Please visit our Tuition & Fee Schedule Page to estimate your tuition.

What resources are available to me as a University of Utah student at the Herriman Campus?

As a University of Utah student at the Herriman Campus, you have access to a variety of resources to support your academic success. Select programs and resources will be delivered on-site at the Herriman Campus while others will be available virtually as they are to all University of Utah students. Because students at Herriman will pay all student fees, students can travel to the Main Campus to access additional resources such as the library or campus recreation services. Students can access a suite of services and programs at the Engage U desk in the entryway at the Herriman Campus.

Should Herriman students take classes at Herriman and Main Campus?

Students in programs at the Herriman Campus should be able to take all of their courses at Herriman or online. Students may elect or be advised to take a class on main campus based on their interests.

I am a student at Main Campus, can I apply to the Herriman Campus?

You can transfer to the Herriman Campus if your program is offered at Herriman and if space is available in the program. Contact your academic advisor to discuss your options.

What’s the application deadline for admission to the U?

Applications submitted after these deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis. Spring applications due Nov 1. Summer (Full Term) applications due April 1. Summer (Session One) application due April 1. Summer (Second Session) applications due June 1. Fall Priority Admissions application due February 1. Fall applications due April 1. For more information please visit the Transfer Admissions Page.